Solar project planning and support, ESCO Pacific
In February 2016, CNC Project Management was engaged by ESCO Pacific to provide project management, engineering and GIS support for the company’s range of utility-scale solar projects.
As part of the services provided to ESCO Pacific’s suite of solar projects, CNC delivered:
- Technical project management support
- Engineering and GIS assessments of project site suitability
- Site prospecting, constraints analysis and site optimisation recommendations
- Technical due diligence support
- Concept design and EPC work specifications development
- EPC tender evaluation and negotiation of EPC contracts.
ESCO Pacific is an Australian developer of ground-mounted, utility-scale solar farms. ESCO Pacific’s near-term target is to develop 1GW of solar farms by 2020.