Stockyard Hill Wind Farm, Origin Energy
CNC Project Management was engaged by Origin Energy to support the development of the Stockyard Hill Wind Farm, located in western Victoria.
As part of its services to Origin Energy, CNC provided:
- A GIS secondment to support all aspect of project development
- Wind energy facility and transmission line design
- Planning amendment support for increases in turbine tip height
- Mobile device mapping for site visits and stakeholder engagement
- Management and validation of all project data.
The 149-turbine wind farm, projected to be Australia’s largest wind farm once constructed, will supply power to approximately 326,000 homes per year. The renewable energy generated by the wind farm will provide Australia with an emissions reduction of 1.9 million tonnes of carbon dioxide.