Capital works planning and delivery, Melbourne Water
CNC Project Management has an ongoing relationship with Melbourne Water.
Melbourne Water has a large number of capital projects being rolled out under its current Water Plan (2013 – 2018). Each of these projects involve engaging with the community, and where possible, obtaining their buy-in and input into the project planning and solution.
Since being appointed to Melbourne Water’s Preferred Supplier Panel for Communications and Engagement Services in 2013, CNC has provided specialist advice and guidance on individual projects, as well as capital works planning and strategy.
To date, we have successfully:
- Advised on likely approvals for over 300 projects to be delivered over the Water Plan
- Managed environmental approvals and stakeholder engagement on projects associated with Western Treatment Plant upgrades (Stages 1 and 2).
- Provided permitting and approval support for the Alphington Sewer Replacement project
- Provided communications and engagement support on the M40 Preston to Merri Creek Water Main Renewal Project, and the M41 Merri Creek to MCG Water Main Renewal Project
- Provided communications and engagement support on upgrade works being undertaken on a number of retarding basins in Melbourne’s south-east
- Supervised and audited construction contractors’ engagement activities on the Water for a Growing West Project, providing Melbourne Water with confidence that quality practices are in place.