Carlton Water Main Renewal Project, Jaydo Construction
CNC Project Management was engaged by Jaydo Construction to provide communications and stakeholder engagement support for the M205 Carlton Water Main Renewal Project.
Jaydo was the lead contractor on the City West Water-owned project which involved the installation of 2.5 km of new pipe along Canning Street, North Carlton to replace the existing 140-year-old main under Nicholson Street. The new main was relocated to Canning Street, nearly doubling the capacity to meet future service needs of the local population.
CNC’s services included:
- Developing the Communication Engagement Plan and Communication Engagement Action Plan documents for Jaydo and City West Water
- Advising Jaydo on community and stakeholder interests and considerations during the design phase and assist Jaydo and City West Water with early stakeholder and community engagement
- Liaising with key project personnel on project scope and timing to inform engagement plans and collateral
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of a community information session, community engagement events and associated collateral
- Providing on-site stakeholder and community engagement support during the construction phase, based in the project information centre in Carlton North
- Responding to stakeholder enquiries, manage the community email inbox and project hotline.